How do you know that your skin is sensitive?
If your skin has lots of pimples or acne, then you have a sensitive skin. Even if you use all of the products that you see on instagram, facebook, nothing will work.
Your face is generally red and you have an inflammatory condition on your face. You will especially have lots of inflammation around your mouth that can be seen.
Your face may even be too hot to touch. Also when the seasons change or when you have a period or change the make-up or skin product that you use, your face may swell up with inflammation.
How can you improve the health of your sensitive skin?
First of all, the skin protects you from various harmful substances but it is attacked by various factors such as below.
- The UV rays from the sun.
- Wrong make-up habits
- When your skin is dry
- Laser therapies
- Wrong lifestyle habits or illnesses
How can you improve the condition of your skin? Do the opposite to the above.
- Put on Sunscreen – this will ensure that your skin is from the harmful UV rays of the sun.
- Don’t scrub your face too much. Avoid make-up for a while. Use regenerative make up products if you need to improve the color of your skin.
- Carry around moisturizers so you can put it on when your skin is dry. When your sensitive skin is heated up, this heat leads to the dilation of your pores and a lot of moisture will be lost. Therefore, your skin needs lots of moisture. After washing your hands, try to moisturize your skin.
- If you receive laser therapy at hospitals, your skin will become more sensitive. Therefore, care is important at home.
- Lifestyle, eating habits are more important than ever. Make sure that you supply the needed ingredients to your skin through proper eating, sleeping and drinking. Don’t just rely on make-up or skin products that you have bought for the benefit of your skin when you truly haven’t taken care of the basic necessities.
The combination of the above will ensure that your sensitive skin is repaired. However much money you spend, you need to stick to the 5 above factors.
The aforementioned changes can’t be done all at once, so your skin will probably come up with acne again during the improvement phases but don’t give up and keep going. And when you do so, your skin will benefit from the changes you make.